What are Labyrinths?
- A labyrinth is like a maze, but there are no wrong turns.
How to use a Labyrinth?
- Trace path with finger or a stick.
What programs are used in this web app?
How does this web app work?
- A user uploads an image of their labyrinth.
- The image is converted to a vector SVG image using potrace.
- The SVG gets loaded into OpenSCAD to convert to a PNG preview and STL 3D model files.
- The STL files for the base and the walls get merged into a single STL file using PyMesh conrefinement (faster than cgal).
- The merged STL gets turned G-code using KISSlicer.
- The G-code for the base and the walls get combined using PHP. A pause in put in to change the filament for different colors.
- The G-code gets loaded into Repetier-Host and 3D printed on a Prusa i3 clone.
- Which 3D Printer do you use?
> Anet A8 Prusa i3 Clone
Copyright © 2020 Jesse Campbell | Contact: | Labyrinths created: 1276 | Total page hits: 15068 | Free Disk Space: 432.62 GB